MEDIC First Aid BasicPlus CPR, AED and First Aid for Adults
MEDIC First Aid BasicPlus CPR, AED and First Aid for Adults MEDIC First Aid® BasicPlus is a combined adult CPR, AED and first aid training program designed specifically for the occupational first aid provider. This extremely flexible program will help employers meet OSHA and other federal and state regulatory requirements for training employees how to respond and care for medical emergencies at work. This program conforms to the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC and the 2015 AHA and ARC Guidelines Update for First Aid.
• Occupational first aid providers who are not healthcare providers or professional rescuers
• Max student to instructor ratio: 12 to 1
• Recommended student to equipment ratio: 3 to 1
MEDIC First Aid-approved training materials Instructor materials
• BasicPlus Program Video
• BasicPlus Instructor Guide (one per instructor, print or digital) Student materials
• Student Book (one per participant, print or digital)
Recognized certification period
• Up to 2 years Successful completion (certification)
• Written evaluation: Required when specified by organizational, local, or state regulation.
• Performance evaluation: All students must perform required skills competently without assistance.
Recommended time to complete
• Initial training: 4–5 hours
• Renewal training: Less than initial instructional time